Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6

Mmh, what did I get up to today, mmh played on the Wii, I'm hoping Mummy didn't mean it, when she said that next week we won't play so much on the Wii, cause it is back to school. Maybe I can convince her that playing on the Wii is better than homework?! I started trying to at tea time, she's not convinced yet.

Thank you Nanna for the photo idea, I did get this one of Sunny today
Look he's got green eyes!
Byeeee

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Robert, that is a good photo you got of sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty cat. fantastic photo today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that IS a good shot! Beautiful eyes he's got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really nice image of your cat!! He really looks like mine :D Although my cat doesn't have a white nose.

    ReplyDelete