Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4

Hihi, I have a blog now too, where I can show off my best pics of the day! (Well, Mummy will) Today was a BRILLIANT day, Mummy and Daddy took us to the "Senckenberg Museum" to see the dinosaurs. Wow it was brilliant.
here are a two of them

And this, do you know what this is?

It's dinosaur pooh! Richard touched it, but Mummy said it was OK cause it was millions of years old and no longer smelly! That was lucky!

After the museum and lunch we visited Nanna and Pop, and Nanna got Elvis out, look at the great picture I took of him

Thanks for visiting

byeeeee

4 comments:

  1. Wow what super photos of dinasaurs, and fancy them having dino pooh there. I wouldnt want to touch it and I know pop wouldnt. That is a really great photo you got of Elvis, havent seen one like that before.See you here tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Robert, you have a blog now too! Great photo's you made, especially love the one of Elvis with his wings out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robert, I wish you a wonderful year with funny picture. Your pictures today a fantastic. I love most how you shot Elvis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robert, I found the dinosaur pooh very funny! Hihi! Cuddle from Tommie

    ReplyDelete