Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10

Back to school today. It was good seeing all my friends again, we shared stories of what we all got for Xmas and lots of us got Wii games!

This afternoon Mummy took us out with our cameras to get some good pictures! I lead the way and we found  some really cute horses and got some good shots of them. It was fun, but really cold, cause we can't take pictures with our gloves on! So we came back home after the horses and Mummy gave me a warm orange juice, yummy!

Byeeeeee

3 comments:

  1. bet you enjoyed that walk and seeing the horses, when you come in next time you must ask mummy if she will share her hot chocolate with you that will warm you up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. der Himmel sieht super aus und das Pferd hast du ganz prima in der Mitte des Bildes platziert. Sehr schön gemacht Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tasted warm orange juice, but if you say it's yummy, I might just have to try it! ;)
    Lovely horse too!

    ReplyDelete